Saturday, April 21, 2007

I AM SO BLESSED

A lot of love here!
My handsome little Man.
Daddy and Dax
Mommy and Dax

I think he is so handsome in these pictures. SHeeeeesh! I love my family!! We had some family pictures taken and I wanted to share a few with you. Dax was so smiley in all of the photos. I think he might have been in love with our cute blonde photographer. He was cheesing it up for her. He kept making us laugh the whole photo shoot.


I am soooooooooooooo blessed!! I look at my life and think about the rich blessings Heavenly Father has given me and my family and that's all I can think "I am so blessed!" Life can definately be crazy at times but blessings from heaven have been showered down upon me. Matt is such a gift. AND my darling baby DAX....well, he is the light of my life.


Sorry to get so sappy on those of you checking out the page, but I feel that way today. Can you help but feel that way when you see these sweet pics of my family? Well, here are a few more photos for you to enjoy. We love you all!


Love,

Matt, Jess, & Dax


1 comment:

Marc and Stacy said...

You guys are so adorable! I love it! Miss ya! We need to hang out soon!
Call me!
Stace

Disneyland May 2008