Friday, May 11, 2007

DAXTON'S FIRST FOOD! :)

THE FIRST BITE....
OOOOooooooo....I THINK HE LIKES IT?!?
OH NO, HE REALLY LIKES IT...GO GET IT DAX!
VERY SATISFYING, DON'T YA THINK?
ALL DONE, DADDY IS SO PROUD!

This was one cute morning!! I must say so myself. Brittany was sweet enough to take the pictures while Matt and I performed the task at hand. As you can see by the pictures, Daxton enjoys his food very much! :) Since these picture (that were taken about two weeks ago on a Sunday morning) Dax has had the luxury of trying, sweet potatoes, squash, apple sauce, pears, peaches, peas, and carrots. He loved them all...all except the peas. I pushed them twice, he always looses his appetite, which is a big deal for him! :)
I thought I would share with you all his first feeding. Hope you enjoyed...Dax did!

LOVE, Jessica, Matt, and Dax

No comments:

Disneyland May 2008