Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Bowling 101

Matt and I went on a double date last Friday night with our friends Bryan and Melanie. We ate dinner at The Cheesecake Factory, delicious, and enjoyed a sweet night of bowling. We found that it truly is a game of luck. The first game Matt and Melanie had a resounding lead over Bryan and me. The second game, on the other hand, tables turned and Bryan won. His score trumped mine by only one pin, and Matt and Melanie weren't even close to us. We all played very differently and had our little querks. Matt: puts and "English" curve on the ball. Melanie: straight and center. Bryan: threw down on bended knee (like he was being knighted:). Jessica (me): I always slide my right leg under my left, and after my release-leave without watching my ball go down the lane! (Bad Luck!?!?) The slide show gives you the flavor of our evening. We had a great time! Thanks guys!

No comments:

Disneyland May 2008