- The 4Th of July was spectacular! I am so proud to be an American! We played in the pool, had a picnic with friends, and set off some sweet fireworks! (AND ATE REALLY DELICIOUS FOOD...ALL DAY!)
- I am the new Primary pianist (I play songs during music time for the children at church). We had a terrific first Sunday. Nicole, thanks for making my first week so enjoyable!
- I made my first steps recording Thursday night. We are still in progress, but one step closer to recording my song : "Reach Out"
- Saturday we had a BBQ at my brother Boyd's up in EDH. We swam and had a wonderful day!
- We enjoyed the great company of Amy and Josh Summerhays Sunday evening. Thanks for a yummy dinner! We can't wait to hang out again soon.
- Dax and I just finished a snuggle session and read about five or six books. He says when we finish, "Mo Boo." (more books! He loves to read with Mommy and Daddy!)
- We are having FHE with our friends Marc, Stacy, and Tana tonight!! FUN FUN!
- We continue to reach for our dreams and are making each day count! Have a wonderful week.
Quote of the week:
"Dreams come true; without that possibility, nature would not incite us to have them."
- John Updike