Wednesday, April 16, 2008

POOL DAYS

Grandma Lindsay and Dax
Daxton & Mommy
(noodle seat......our float device for him at Grandma's Pool)
Daxton loves to splash in the pool.

"All done Mommy."
(if you have a better quote for this picture....please let me know!)

Daxton and I returned home a week ago with a similar flight experience as the week before. Needless to say, we are grateful to be home.
We had a wonderful time in Mesa with my mom. The weather was beautiful and we had several days of fun in the sun with her. Daxton loves to swim and I enjoyed relaxing in the orange blossom scented Arizona outdoors.
Uncle Boyd, aunt Brittany, and Daddy all flew in Friday the 4th to go to a seminar called "Personal Mastery." (by Klemmer and Associates) It was a one night and two days course. They all flew back Monday. (with no delays I might add :) Seriously, everyone reading this blog if you haven't heard of this or experienced it, YOU NEED TO GO! It was life changing. We are going to a follow up course in San Fran at the end of May.
If you want any information please let me know. It will change your life.
I have made a couple of exciting goals...stay tuned...I will have more information on that soon. AND, who knows...maybe you will be involved.

Love,
Jess



4 comments:

Josh and Amy Summerhays said...

Dax looks so cute! We can we play, girl?!

Tiffany said...

Hello Jessica - Its Tiffany from Personal Mastery - Love your blog and blog background! What a precious little guy you have. I am also attending Advanced at the end of May, so I can't wait to see you all and re-connect. Loved meeting you both!

Terri Lindsay said...

Oh my goodness Dax is such a smily boy. It looks like you guys had so much fun in the sun. We have got to get together soon and let our boys play
loave ya
Terri Ann

Marc and Stacy said...

How fun! I can't wait for summer to see how Montana likes swimming. It looks like Dax loved it!

Disneyland May 2008